Are you energized by the idea of shaping the future of human resources and employee engagement? Do big ideas about how to build a more human workplace keep you up at night? Do you have a unique perspective, expert knowledge or interesting insights to share?
If you answered “yes,” to all of the above, you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.
Here at achievEE, we always have an event in the works. As our community grows, we’re here working night and day to provide opportunities for our members to connect and share ideas.
The ideal achievEE speaker is:
- Full of big ideas and creative perspectives.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in both the broad and nuanced aspects of employee engagement.
- Familiar with the most recent research in employee engagement, workplace culture, human resources and positive psychology.
- Passionate about sharing ideas and research with colleagues.
- A comfortable and engaging speaker with experience speaking in front of audiences.
- Willing to promote achievEE and the event across social channels and personal website
- Open to working with our team to help deliver the best content possible
- Interested in creating further content for achievEE, such as webinars, blog posts or podcasts.
If you’re interested in becoming a speaker, fill out the form below and share your ideas with us. We’ll be in touch as soon as possible.